Saturday, September 7, 2013

An Early Memory

One of my earliest memories was actually a frightful experience for a three year old kid.  It was probably one of the most traumatizing events of my early childhood. I got a Nerd stuck up my nose! I remember simply sticking it up there and somehow I managed to get it up into my brain it seemed. I remember the sting it caused and the panic of not being able to get it out.  I cried and ran to my mom and aunt who were in the living room and they had noticed the purple snot coming out of my nose and the nerd box in my hand so they put two and two together.  Mom tried to get me to blow my nose but I was confused and didn't understand why my favorite candy was hurting me so much so I just cried.  After what felt like hours for a small child, I blew it out; and that was when I learned to never stick things up my nose! Gross but true story.

No comments:

Post a Comment